Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Toad from Super Mario Brothers


It's always fascinating to find out what crazy activities the kids love to repeat. Once I shoved a stuffed animal down one of the girls' onesies, and now they often want to walk around with horses and ducks peeking out of the buttons of their clothes. Today we got a new beanbag, and I put it on Coraline's head. Afterwards she wanted me to keep balancing this giant hat on her, and then Betty wanted it done as well. Soon it was perched precariously on both of their heads.

Oh, and after not sleeping well for nights, Arthur finally got in his last molar - bottom right.

Tooth count: A-11, B-16, C-16

3 comments:

Liz Jimenez said...

Hah! I can hear the theme song playing in my head now.

Isn't it funny the things they choose to latch on to?

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

Oh now funny!!!

(If you hadn't noticed I've been slacking on my blog reading...I'm ashamed of myself. I've missed so much adorable-ness.)

Design Philippines said...

awww!!! so adorable and quite a laugh it made on me... i plan on making a nice newborn girls bubbles and top onesies for my niece. thanks for a great & hilarious idea!