Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our Words


I thought I'd start a list of all the words and signs that the kids know now.
Signs:
"Doggie" (though now they are panting instead)
"Squirrel"
"Bird"
"Bath" - just Arthur and Coraline
"Bottle" - just Betty
"More" - just Betty and Coraline
"All Done" - just Betty
"Ceiling Fan"
"Light" - just Betty (once)
"No"


Words:
"Ooh-Ooh-Ooh" (Monkey noise)
Panting (Dog noise) - also used for other animals
"Cock-cock-ca" (Rooster noise) - just Coraline
"Ba ba, Ba ba" (Bye-Bye) - just Coraline
"Pop Pop"
"Tick-Tick-Tick" (clocks)

Oh, and on pace with her twin sister, Coraline got her first molar (top left) in last night.

Tooth count: A-4, B-9, C-9

2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

isn't it incredible to watch how quickly their language develops once it starts?!?!

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

They are getting so big and developing so quickly. I love it! I absolutely love to see babies signing. My girls sign (well, Hailey thinks she's to cool to sign every now and then...but Hannah loves it!) and it just melts me heart to see them.